Table Of Contents:
* Our Commitment To Your Privacy
* What Information We Collect
* How We Use The Information Collected
* Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
* How To Contact Us
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
What Information Do We Collect
When you visit eLearningNews.net Online we collect:
1) Statistical information about your visit. For example what pages you have visited, the type of information you have requested etc. Statistical information is collected anonymously and is not personally identifiable to you. It is used to monitor the sites performance and to record the level of interest shown at key levels throughout the site.
2) Registration details. You supply this information voluntarily if you choose to Register as a User. Registration details include your name, email address, telephone number, username, and password. We use this information to:
a. Uniquely identify you as a Registered User of the site every time you log back into eLearningNews.net Online in order to submit information to the site. For example submit news articles, industry events, job opportunities etc
b. Contact you from time to time in order to advise you of our services.
Once you have registered you may unregister at any time by sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can change any of the information that you have previously supplied by logging back into your account.
3) Company Details - If you are a registered user you can add your Company Details. Visitors to the site may use this information in order to contact your Company. The level of details displayed on the site is dependent on whether you have opted for a Basic or an Full listing.
We may also use the information supplied by you in this section to contact your Company to advise them of special offers and other advertising opportunities that we may make available from time to time.
You can change your Company Details at any time by logging back into your account.
4) Product and Service Information - If you have added your Company Details you can opt to add your Company to an unlimited number of categories within the Buyer\'s Guide. Visitors to eLearningNews.net Online use this information to search for a particular product or service. If selected your Company details will be displayed.
We may also use this information to contact your Company to advise you of a specific advertising campaign aimed at the products and or services selected by yourself within this section.
5) Invoice details. You have to be a Registered User to order any of our services on-line. In addition to providing your registration details we will also ask you to provide supplementary invoicing information. For example, invoicing address, an order reference etc. This information is used to send you an invoice and also for the purpose of contacting you in the event of a billing query.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not sell or disclose your registration details, company details, invoice details or information contained within any cookie collected by us to other companies. The only exceptions to this rule are:
* If we are required to do so by law
* If you or your Company specifically authorises us to share your information with another individual within your Company
* If disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of visitors, employees or property.
Your Company details and Product and Service Information are stored in our on-line directories and Buyer\'s Guide and may be viewed and obtained by visitors to the site. We undertake however not to sell the information contained with our directories to other third parties.
How To Contact Us